- This event has passed.
Beyond Resilience: Reclaiming Self and Redefining Work-Life Integration
2022 Edie Kochenour Memorial Event
February 25, 2022
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Coordinated in collaboration with the Presidential Commission on the Status of Women, this annual networking event and presentation commemorates the achievements of Edie Kochenour.
In the past two years of navigating the pandemic, racial injustices, and so much more, we’ve all been encouraged to be resilient. What happens when that means giving up too much of ourselves? What if there was something beyond resilience? Our panel will explore strategies to help us build the life we really want to live, drawing from the wisdom of leaders who are working to reimagine resilience and success.
Learn more here: https://pcsw.utah.edu/initiatives/kochenour.php
- Jina Sinskey, MD (Vice Chair for Well-Being, UCSF)
- Chandani Patel (Director of Equity and Inclusion, Rowland Hall)
- Lezlie Frye, PhD (Assistant Professor of Gender Studies; School for Cultural and Social Transformation, UofU)
- Brady Smith (Park City Day School)
- Yifat Gohar Levenstein (Counseling Psychology Doctoral Student, Department of Educational Psychology, UofU)
- Moderator: Kathryn Stockton (Dean, School for Cultural and Social Transformation, UofU)