- This event has passed.
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Zoom meeting ID: 337 668 6846
Walk-in advising will be held virtually via Zoom. Drop-in advising will be no more than 20 minutes. If more time is needed, please schedule an appointment with Jen Wozab.
These appointments are meant for quick discussions on Fall 2021 registration; connecting with campus resources; and exploring the Ethnic Studies, Gender Studies, and Disability Studies programs.
- Wednesday, August 18: 1 – 5 p.m. MT
- Thursday, August 19: 12 – 2:30 p.m. MT
- Friday, August 20: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. MT
- Monday, August 23: 1 – 4 p.m. MT
- Tuesday, August 24: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. MT
- Thursday, August 26: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. MT
Appointments will be added to the system on August 25 for the week of August 30.
After joining the Zoom meeting, please wait in the Waiting Room. The advisor will admit you into the meeting once she is finished advising the previous student. Please keep in mind you may wait for several minutes. We thank you for your patience.