YOU: interested in gender, race, sexuality studies and social justice; want experience working with a feminist collective; good communication skills (in person and written)
FRONTIERS: a dynamic collective of 3 Co-Editors and Editorial Assistant
- social media (work with Editor on website and social media messaging and content)
- book reviews (work with Editor on organizing and contacts for book online book reviews)
- Frontiers history (work with Editor on archive and volume research related to Frontiers publication history)
- Attend Editor’s meeting to learn how the journal functions
- Become familiar with the total publication process
- Become familiar with feminist publishing in the U.S.
Want to apply?
Please submit the following through the application button above or to Professor Wanda S. Pillow:
- Cover letter stating your interest in working with Frontiers including: Why do you want this internship? What are you most interested in doing? What do you want to learn? What strengths you bring?
- Names and contact information for 2-3 references. Provide names of persons who can speak to your time management, communication skills, and critical thinking/writing and/or creative skills
While Frontiers typically will not be able to offer a stipend, some semesters this may be available.