Personalized career coaches offer guidance to help you achieve your academic and professional goals.
What Can Career Coaching Do for You?
Your professional career coach meets with you one-to-one to ensure you get personalized recommendations that help you focus your career visions and achieve your professional goals. Coaches can guide you in exploring internship and career opportunities, writing strong resumes and building connections with organizations in nonprofits, education, human relations, public policy, and more.
Career coaches provide:
- Latest information about openings for jobs and internships
- Up-to-date information on companies you’d love to work for
- Resume reviews to target your skills and interests
- Strategies to make your application stand out
- The chance to be recommended to hiring managers
- The inside track on career marketplace trends
- Practice in-person and video interviewing
- Tips on negotiating that all-important entry-level offer
- Advice that aligns with your short-and-long-term goals